Hello…. Did you know that you can talk about tips related to research and earn bucks from this? I can hear you exclaiming: “how that?!” Well…well… through “write about Experimental Research Definition for Money,” I’m going to inspire you on how because it’s my duty as I’m a mentor of how to bridge the gap between research and Entrepreneurship. Need tips on this matter, read on then.
===If you’re not interested in sharing tips online and make money, just scroll down to Sample Article “Experimental Research Definition”
The knowledge sharing=The “make real money online” Industry
Knowledge sharing online is a growing industry that is going to stun everyone who’s has set a business in this perspective. Sharing “how to in relation of one’s domain of expertise/skills/likes” is making many people live their dreams….to the extent of making a monthly income of six-figures! (I’m not yet there…frankly…but I’m connecting dots…you know as I have already discovered the hidden treasure in that knowledge industry.
When I was documenting this article, I was inspired by the keywords that are typed often in search engines:
- make money online uk
- make easy money online
- make fast money online
- get money online
- tips to make money online
So, are you a:
- Research study program student or teacher/lecturer?
- An expert/teacher in a given domain like Chemistry, Biology, Food technology, Psychology, Techie or Geek, etc.
- A community activist or fundraiser?
Good…. this article can inspire You, I guess…. Learn to make easy and fast money online….Yes…get money online through these ninja tips to make money online: write about doing experimental research in any domain…share the tips online, earn decent money! So simple like this!
Disclaimer:This is not a quick-get-rich-scheme…. you’ve got to work hard reading research findings, restructuring your course notes, hunting for good keywords and making advertisements or pinning your website posts on Pinterest with or without Tailwind App (=Pinterest related automation Application).
But don’t worry about hard work…. Just remember that it can pay off huge….as Jerry Said when “He hit $100K in a week with his course.”
Minimum Settings for a Knowledge Sharing Based Business
- Choosing a niche: determine the specific niche or audience you will be sharing your hints to
===Depending on your experience/qualification/skills/likes, you can see your potential customers/audience
- Blog/Website: This is a hub where your audience mainly will resource themselves; your tips need to be stored on an online outlet that does not have any privacy settings; otherwise I would not advise you to use mainly your social media as your base of tips, rather as sharing branches/agencies;
- Keyword hunting: The most effective way to be successful online in the knowledge industry is to monitor what your audience is searching online, which allows to create problem-solving oriented articles/posts and this builds trust as your audience see that you’re saving their time and money through sharing exactly what they hunger for….
- Etc…(Click on These Set-ups for an online business research related tips sharing)
Since your business roots GETTING MONEY ONLINE sharing tips, then you need Techniques to monetize your tips sharing, don’t you?
Read the following if you’re a researcher and look at how I organize the article to be natural and problem-solving oriented…Yes…it must answer or cater for the online searcher’s need/wants/qualms/queries/….
Experimental Research Definition [Basics to Know]
You’re looking for the definition of experimental research? Well…you’re at the right hub. Here we go… Here is the experimental study definition then…. See the definition of the experimental research below.
Define experimental research
To begin, it should be noted that an experiment refers to a scientific study whereby a researcher manipulates one or more independent variables, controls any other relevant variables, and then observes the effect of the manipulations on the dependent variable(s).
Goal: the main goal in carrying out an experimental research is to determine whether a causal relationship exists between two or more variables. Since the experiment requires control and careful observation and measurement, well-done experiments always provide the most convincing evidence of the effect that one variable has on another.
systematically introduces change and then observes the consequences of that change.
For example, an experiment was intended to assess/prove the influence of educational treatment (learning by solving methods) on the performance of mathematical learning in high school students or to test the hypotheses that there (no) is treatment effect of learning by solving teaching methods when comparing results for students who learned through that particular method with those who did learn without it.
=== How do I carry this kind of experimental research?” Is this your question? Well…Read on to know how….
To carry out a good experiment, you need to first understand everything that relates to the components of the experiment:
- experimental patterns;
- the determination of experimental and control groups,
- taking notes on the condition of both groups before the experiment is carried out;
- the way to implement the experiment;
- the how to spare your experiment from misguidance that could affect the results;
- the data collection;
- the appropriate statistical analysis techniques to be used
In education for example, teachers can prepare and carry out the research activities while still they are doing their daily tasks in class.
B. Preparing for Experiments: Example in Education
Let us prepare a good experimental research. Before the researchers carry it out treatment, there are a few things to consider.
Let suppose that a teacher will conduct experiments with a goal to determine the effectiveness of two teaching methods in the field of mathematics. By the end of the experiment, that teacher researcher needs to draw conclusions on which between two kinds of teaching methods (X1=method of understanding the concept, X2= method of learning by solving problems) can give better learning achievement (Y).
- The initial step is that there was a problem with the mathematical learning achievements that have been taught through the method of understanding concepts.
A mathematics teacher at the time of training got a new method of method of learning by solving problems. A question then arose: === Which of the two mathematics teaching methods can yield better students’ learning achievement?
- The goal: to find out if the method of method of method of learning by solving problems is better in developing mathematical skills compared to that of “understanding the concepts” (=to know the effect of method of learning by solving problems on mathematical learning achievements).
- Next step, look for theoretical basis related to research variables (methods of method of method of learning by solving problems and that of understanding concepts, as well as learning achievements). It is sought after the mindset that leads to the conclusion that the method of learning by solving problems is better at embedding mathematical understanding compared to that of understanding concepts.
- Further, it needs to be expressed through hypotheses:
===Hypothesis: “The mathematical teaching Method of learning by solving problems is better than that of understanding concepts in enhancing students’ mathematics learning achievement”
- The initial step of the research method section is to make measurements of the students’ ability/IQ in mathematics. Of the students with IQ similarity, set up two groups and randomly determine which one is a control group and which will be assigned as an experimental group.
- Either teach the two groups yourself or set two same quality teachers (same work experience, both are math teachers, etc.) and randomly selected who is to be assigned to the experiment/control group. If it’s you teaching both the two groups, you should maintain objectivity in implementing both methods.
- Prepare the teaching materials and details of the actions that will be performed on the methods assigned to both groups.
After understanding the steps, we need to look back at the fundamental things that need to be observed before the experiment. If all of these components are well prepared and complete then try to draft experimental design. Which one do you want to use?
- Pretest-Posttest Control Group Design?
- Posttest-Only Control Group Design?
- Single-Factor Multiple-Treatment Designs?
- Solomon 4-Group Design?
- Factorial Design?
- Cluster Randomization Design? (Mertens, 2010)
===For the sake of brevity, I won’t further comment on each of these designs L
D. Error in Experiments
Anything related to the condition, circumstance, factor, treatment, or action that is thought to affect the outcome of the experiment is called a variable.
An experimental variable is the condition to be examined how it affects a symptom. In the case above, to find out the effect of the variables, both groups (experimental and control) are subject to different experimental variables (e.g. methods of learning by solving problems for the experimental group and that of understanding concepts for the control group).
Some nonexperimental variables can be controlled for both the experiment and the control groups. This is called a “variable controlling”. But some of the non-experimental variables are outside the power of the experimenter’s control. These are termed “extraneous variables”. In each experiment, different results in the experiment group and the control can be partly due to experimental variables and partly due to the influence of the extraneous ones. Therefore, the teacher researcher in the case aforementioned should predict the emergence of this intruder variables.
All along my experience as a researcher, I have seen that there might be “results that are similar to the effect of the treatment” but which actually are partly due to the outside/extraneous variables! The small effect of extraneous variables that can cause differences with those observed in the results of experiments is called error or errors.
===So get to know these two types of experimental errors:
- The constant error;
- Other errors (the error is not constant; but some sort of compensatory misguidance)
- Constant error
It is the influence caused by an extraneous variable, which is always present in every experiment. These variables are unknowable, unmeasurable and difficult to control, and are not easy to reckon with and are separated by the difference in results generated by the experiment variables.
For example, the constant error is as follows:
An experimental study was conducted to determine the effect of a method (learning by solving problem) on the mathematical students’ learning achievement. The experimental procedure has been carried out in accordance with the correct methodological approach, then the researcher believes that the difference noticed in the students’ math learning outcomes is absolutely due to the “learning by solving problem” methods.
===That teacher researcher is however unaware of the various variables that may interfere with the process and outcome of the experiment. This may include, among others, the fact that in the control group:
- there are children/students who participated in additional/private/evening class lessons;
- concerned about the time and discipline their children are learning, many parents/families supervise their children by helping them at home
===These variables are extraneous and are constantly unknowable, leads to that so-called constant error; which may be disastrous.
For example, consequent to this error, after the final data of the experiment was obtained and analysed, there was no difference between the results of mathematics learning for students of experimental group (who were given as treatment (the learning through problem solving method) and the Control group that was taught through the usual method of.
However, theoretically, the method of solving the problem is better than the “concepts understanding” method.
===For sure, the students’ learning results/outcomes in the control group have been messed up or influenced by extraneous variables that researcher was not able to take into account.
Then, what actions should teachers do to experiment?
Need to prepare a maximum of various components related to the method that will be experimented in the field of certain subject matter, both related to learning methods that will be recorded/treated, subject matter, Actions, students who are subject to action, classroom conditions, learning environment, or any other component that may be able to influence the results of the experiment. During the process of the event, researchers need to pay attention to other variables that may be possible to interfere.
- Non constant Error
Errors other than “the constant one” occur in one or more groups of an experiment. If the researcher is well-versed at carrying research, variables causing this type of error can normally be observed or controlled at the time of preparing the experiment, or determining the pattern of the experiment. This type of error can be differentiated into three level, namely:
1). S-type error (subject).
2). Type G (group), and
3). Type R (replication).
To get an understanding of some of these types of error above, this is a brief explanation.
The distinctive characteristic of this error is the fluctuations of subjects sampling into the experimental group and the comparison/control group in an experiment. This incident is likely to arise because group assignment is not random; the experimenter also that students who always revise together go in the same group.
After the experiment, statistical analysis using Test T may indicate that there is no difference between blahblahblah….
===Why so? This could be due to the learning outcomes of both experimental groups (controls and experiments) not due to the influence of the method tested (=treatment), but because of the difference in the subject (S) assigned to the two groups. Thus, in the performance of experiments, the distribution of subjects that will be assigned to the experiment groups must be balanced, this is in order to obtain attention for learning experiment researchers. Randomization can lead to this balance.
2) Type G Error
In an experiment there could be any outside variables affecting one or more groups of students in an experimental activity, but not the entire group in use.
An experimental group which include naughty students will have yield distorted results due to the interference of these naught students in their friends’ learning. If this happens then the Type-G error has affected the experiment, and the results of the experiment will be accurate.
3) R type error
There is an experimental pattern that occurs if for example several experiments are conducted simultaneously using samples from various sub-populations. The experiment is called replication.
According to this term, the R-type heretics appear. This type of R error occurs when the outer variable gives a systematic influence over a single replication, but does not affect the replication of the other. The teaching methods that have been given earlier may provide a very profitable foundation for the method being tested, and not so in the opposite condition. The methods that will be tested are commonly given, so that students at the school will get better learning performance than if they were taught by other methods. If such an experiment was carried out in a school, so the difference in the effect of the observed variable could be considered free from the error. But if it is reviewed in terms of the replications of an experiment in several schools, this type of error may occur and affect the average of the variables of interest.
Ary, D., Jacobs, C. L., & Sorensen, C. (2010). Introduction to Research in Education (8ed.). Belmont: Wadsworth;
Mertens, M. D. (2010). Research and Evaluation in Education and Psychology. Integrating Diversity with Quantitative, Qualitative, and Mixed Methods (3rd Ed). London: Sage
Sudjana. (1994).Desain dan Analisis Eksperimen, Penerbit Tarsito: Bandung.
Sukardi. (2004). Metodologi Penelitian Pendidikan. Bumi Aksara: Jakarta
Sutrisno, H. (2004). Metodologi Research,: untuk menulis laporan, skripsi thesis dan disertasi. Yogyakarta: Andi Yogyakarta
Through “Write about Experimental Research Definition for Money,” you have learned to make easy and fast money online….Yes…you’ve got tips for making money online through writing about doing experimental research in any domain…share the tips online, earn decent money! I have also exemplified how you can write problem-solving oriented posts. So simple! Good luck!
Remember to subscribe to get our ninja online marketing tips in your inbox
Wishing to perfect your online marketing skills? Join Wealthy Affiliate Today (See My review of that platform or Just start Read these success stories of its members before joining it as a premium member)